Simple and delicious! Travelled to Greece in 2010 and tried to match the flavour from memory
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 Bell Pepper, any colour
- 1/4 - 1/2 Purple Onion
- 4 - 5 Roma Tomatoes
- 2x4 inch piece of Feta Cheese
- Few Large Olives (optional)
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 - 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Greek Seasoning
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and seasoning. Let it blend while you prepare the vegetables. Wash and cut the vegetables into 1 inch pieces, slicing the onion smaller if you prefer. Chop the feta in small bits or larger if you like the taste a lot. Stir the dressing and pour over salad and toss to combine. Add Olives if you like.
You'll also love
- Deviled Eggs 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Asparagus and Ham Parcels 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Josie's Salad Dressing 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Japanese Cucumber Salad 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Caesar Salad 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Couscous salad 2.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Grandma Dand's Buttermilk Salad... 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Mj's Famous Chicken Solvaki Salad 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.