Cutlets with mustard
Rate this recipe 3.2/5 (100 Votes)
- 4 turkey cutlets or veal
- 1 can button mushrooms
- Pasta or rice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat water for pasta or rice. Place rice or pasta to cook.
Put the cutlets to brown in margarine with button mushrooms.
When the scallops are golden brown, remove them from the pan. Add the cream and mustard with mushrooms, mix well.
Serve sauce over rice or pasta and on the cutlets. Treat yourself!
You'll also love
- VEAL PARMIGIANA 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Maple Brined Turkey Breast with... 3/5 (19 Votes)
- Apricot Brie Bites 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Veal stuffed with sheep's cheese 1.7/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe