Our veal cutlet recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Veal
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Veal cutlet recipes
DIRECTIONS: Dip each veal cutlet in milk and then coat each one in flour
- Veal cutlets
- Eggs beaten
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Lard or chicken fat for frying
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
Cheap & Easy: 20 meals to get you through the week
Experiencing a weeknight DINNER DILEMMA? Here's our selection of family-friendly recipes to take you from Monday through Friday in a flash.
Omit the sauce to make a basic schnitzel
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine (for sauce)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth, boullion or drippings
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- Pork or veal cutlets (1/2 inch thick or slightly less)
- 2 tbsp butter, margarine or oil (for cutlets)
- 4 tbsp flour
- Herbs or garlic powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2cups breadcrumbs or corn flake crumbs
20 practical gift ideas for Christmas dinner
Got out of hosting Christmas dinner this year? You still can't show up empty-handed. Here are 20 original gifts that your host will love!
Cutlets with mustard
Heat water for pasta or rice
- 4 turkey cutlets or veal
- 1 can button mushrooms
- Pasta or rice
Veal stuffed with sheep's cheese
By Petit bask
Grate the cheese and reserve
- 3.5 oz (1 cup) of pure sheep's cheese
- 8 veal cutlets (about 3 ounces)
- 8 oz mashed eggplant and peppers
- 8 slices of Bayonne ham (can substitute with prosciutto)
- scant 1 cup veal stock
- scant 1 cup red port
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 8 skewers