Cooking with and making your own broth - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken noodle soup, rice casserole, chicken broth, creamy chicken soup, easy onion soup, easy soup, easy mushroom soup
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Broth recipes
Omit the sauce to make a basic schnitzel
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine (for sauce)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth, boullion or drippings
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- Pork or veal cutlets (1/2 inch thick or slightly less)
- 2 tbsp butter, margarine or oil (for cutlets)
- 4 tbsp flour
- Herbs or garlic powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2cups breadcrumbs or corn flake crumbs
Slow Cooker Hacks You Need To Know About
As if you needed any more reasons to worship the humble slow cooker, here are the hacks that will make you even more grateful for its existence!
By natosha120, Test try results
water in a large pot with the bones and veggie scraps
- bones and meat
- veggie scraps/ pieces
25 Foolproof Dinner Recipes That Will Please The Whole Family
For those nights when all you have time for is getting a fast, tasty dinner on the table to feed the fam, these recipes have got your back!
Mix bisquick and milk to form dough
- Chicken broth
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!