Cooking with and making your own broth - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Broth recipes
Omit the sauce to make a basic schnitzel
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine (for sauce)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- boullion or drippings
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- Pork or veal cutlets (1/2 inch thick or slightly less)
- 2 tbsp butter
- margarine or oil (for cutlets)
- 4 tbsp flour
- Herbs or garlic powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2cups breadcrumbs or corn flake crumbs
Slow Cooker Hacks You Need To Know About
As if you needed any more reasons to worship the humble slow cooker, here are the hacks that will make you even more grateful for its existence!
By natosha120, Test try results
water in a large pot with the bones and veggie scraps
- bones and meat
- veggie scraps/ pieces
25 Foolproof Dinner Recipes That Will Please The Whole Family
For those nights when all you have time for is getting a fast, tasty dinner on the table to feed the fam, these recipes have got your back!
Mix bisquick and milk to form dough
- Chicken broth