Caramelize - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Caramelize recipes
Omit the sauce to make a basic schnitzel
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine (for sauce)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- boullion or drippings
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- Pork or veal cutlets (1/2 inch thick or slightly less)
- 2 tbsp butter
- margarine or oil (for cutlets)
- 4 tbsp flour
- Herbs or garlic powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2cups breadcrumbs or corn flake crumbs
peel carrots and cut into small slices
- 1 lb carrots
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brow sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar