Our best cutlet recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: best pork chop recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Cutlet recipes
Cutlets with sweet pepper
By Olesya Ambrosova
1. Mince mince together with onion, garlic and herbs, salt, add eggs and diced peppers
- 1 kg minced meat (beef or turkey in half with chicken)
- 2 onions
- 3 medium bell peppers (preferably different colors)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- parsley or cilantro.
- sesame seeds for sprinkling
Are you sure you know how to cook a steak?
By Elena Salvadore
The ULTIMATE GUIDE to cooking a delicious steak this Independence Day
Omit the sauce to make a basic schnitzel
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine (for sauce)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- boullion or drippings
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- Pork or veal cutlets (1/2 inch thick or slightly less)
- 2 tbsp butter
- margarine or oil (for cutlets)
- 4 tbsp flour
- Herbs or garlic powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2cups breadcrumbs or corn flake crumbs