Cutlets with sweet pepper
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- 1 kg minced meat (beef or turkey in half with chicken)
- 2 onions,
- 3 medium bell peppers (preferably different colors)
- 6 cloves garlic,
- 2 eggs,
- parsley or cilantro.
- sesame seeds for sprinkling
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
1. Mince mince together with onion, garlic and herbs, salt, add eggs and diced peppers.
2. If stuffing a thick, add a little water.
3. Bake cutlets in the oven for better greased baking sheet or fry in a small quantity of oil on low heat.
4. Meatballs served with vegetable garnish.
You'll also love
- MACARONI AND CHEESE 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Red Lobster Biscuits 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Pot Liquor Mac-N-Cheese 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Taco Dip 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.7/5 (507 Votes)
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken fillet in puff pastry 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Taco Pie 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Review this recipe