Chicken with Garlic and Olives
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 jar of pitted green olives
- 6 cloves garlic
- peeled and cut into 28
- peeled and cut into 4
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425 F
In a baking dish, place the chicken thighs, the olives, garlic and potatoes all around, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, pour a glass of water at the bottom of the dish.
Cook 50 to 60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Steamed Butterflied Shrimp with... 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Green Bean Soup 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Ham and Olive Bread 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- One Pot Pasta 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.