SPICY PEPPER CORN SOUP
This is a spicy thai soup that I had while in Thailand and started making at home.
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 green onions
- 1 tsp garlic
- 3 thai chili
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Saute peppers and garlic.
Add remaining vegetables, cook 5 min.
Add remaining ingredients. Boil 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (261 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (152 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper