SPICY PEPPER CORN SOUP
This is a spicy thai soup that I had while in Thailand and started making at home.
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, charred, peeled, diced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 thai chili, diced
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Saute peppers and garlic.
Add remaining vegetables, cook 5 min.
Add remaining ingredients. Boil 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Korean Dumplings 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- CHEESY BREAKFAST BISCUITS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cream of Spinach Soup 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Best Punjabi Rajma recipie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Hot Tamale Soup 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Megan's Mexican Dip 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Potato and Corn Casserole 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut milk soup with shrimp 2.9/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper