Hot Tamale Soup
- 2 lbs ground meat
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans corn
- 2 cans rotel tomatoes
- 3 cans beef broth
- 2 cans pinto beans
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can of cream of mushroom
- 2 large cans of tamales, cut into bit size pieces
- 2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powdwer
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Brown and drain meat.
Add onion, Cajun Seasoning and chili powder and saute'.
Add all other ingredients except tamales.
Cook on low heat for about 50 minutes.
Add tamales and let simmer just a few minutes and remove from heat.
You'll also love
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad 2.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Megan's Mexican Dip 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Low-Carb Simple PB Cookies 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Cutlets with mustard 3.2/5 (100 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- WATERMELON GAZPACHO 2.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Sausage Burritos 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.