- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup chopped almonds (more crushed ground)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (pressed down) plus a little more
- ½ pound butter
- For coating the cookies:
- Mix of regular and powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
-Mix butter and sugar first
- Next add flour and then mix
- Final step is to add almonds and mix
-Make crescent shape
-Bake at 350 F for 15 min. 6-8 mins on middle rack ( till bottom is golden brown) and then 6-8 mins on top rack.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!