Vegetable fried rice
- Sesame oil 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Carrot 1
- Beans 2
- Capsicum ½
- Cabbage ½ cup
- Peas ¼ cup
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Cooked rice 1 cup
- Spring onions ¼ cup
- Msg (ajinamoto) a pinch optional
- Vegetable broth ¼ cup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, mix soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper powder and sugar with vegetable broth.
In a pan add oil. Once the oil is hot add minced ginger garlic and sauté until the raw flavor goes off.
Add slice onion and sauté.
Add sliced carrot, beans capsicum, cabbage and peas.
Add the sauce mixture.
Add cooked rice. Mix well.
Garnish with spring onions.
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (104 Votes)
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- CALIFORNIA ROLLS 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tomatoes are delicious and a great part of a healthy diet. With our video we teach you the easiest way to quickly de-seed and dice a tomato, so that it's ready in no time!