- orange food colouring
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
fry the onions
boil rice seperately
depend on how much ur family eats
You'll also love
- Chicken in Salt Crust with Garlic... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken with Corn... 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Pizza 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- B&E's Mexican Rice 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Tirunelveli halwa with whole wheat 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.