Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- orange food colouring
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
fry the onions
boil rice seperately
depend on how much ur family eats
You'll also love
- Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Mushroom soup 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Carrot halwa 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Tirunelveli halwa with whole wheat 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Sticky Rice 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Poppyseed Chicken 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Wild Rice Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe