Wild Rice Salad
- 2 packages long grain and wild rice mix cooked with 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms added while cooking the rice
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- ½ cup celery chopped
- 1 green onions chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayo
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl mix ingredients together and refrigerate.
Stock up on the Long Grain and Wild Rice mix when it is on sale. You can also add leftover chicken to this salad.
You'll also love
- Green Bean Casserole 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Nuts 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Tuna and Bean Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Saji Meva Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.