A delightful asparagus casserole. Always a real crowd pleaser.
- Lightly grease an 8 by 8 casserole dish and turn your oven to 350.
- Two cans whole asparagus spears
- One can le seur peas with pearl onions
- One can asparagus pieces drained
- 1 package of grated marble cheese sharp or Monterey
- 1 small can of mushrooms drained
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Spread a layer of asparagus pieces on the bottom of your greased casserole dish.
Next place a layer of pearl onions and peas with mushrooms on top.
Add a layer of cheese and then a layer of cream of mushroom soup.
Repeat the entire process only this time use the whole asparagus spears.
Season to taste using pepper salt and or paprika.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Crusted Baked Potatoes 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Mary's Meatloaf 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Broccoli Casserole 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Gram's Mac & Cheese 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Laurel's Beer Bread 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Asparagus Omelet 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Asparagus spinach soup 3/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!