Sauted Asparagus and garlic
An easy quick and healthy veggie dish.
- Asparagus , Salted or Unsalted butter , Fresh garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute fresh garlic in a skillet until soft on medium heat in butter
Place asparagus on a microwave safe plate
Pour sauteed garlic and butter over asparagus and place in microwave.
Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes and done.
You'll also love
- Bacon, Broccoli, and Cauliflower... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta Broccoli 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Do Ahead Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Greek Bean Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Super spaghetti bread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Paninis 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Asparagus Omelet 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Asparagus spinach soup 3/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!