By maryjo young
A garlic buttered pasts with steamed buttered broccoli.
- Penne pasts
- liquid butter
- garlic powder or whole garlic
- parmesan cheese (grated)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Very simple boil 4 quarts of water on the stove top add salt to water a few shakes.cook 1-1 1.5 bs of penned pasts about 10-12 min. Cook pasts rodents and rinse under cool water when done.
In a steamer pot steam broccoli to your desired taste.roughly 10-12- min.when done transfer to tupperware bowl.
In skillet add small amount of garlic butter to bottom.add 2-4 cups of cooked pasta, add desired amt. Of broccoli, add a few cooking spoonfuls of garlic butter to mix. Stir and cook on med. To low heat. Taste and add more garlic butter if needed.
Cook unroll mix is hot then remove from heat. Add desired parmesan cheese and serve.
You can also add some boneless chicken breasted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.