Our best asparagus casserole recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: wild asparagus
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Asparagus casserole recipes
A delightful asparagus casserole
- Lightly grease an 8 by 8 casserole dish and turn your oven to 350.
- Two cans whole asparagus spears, drained
- One can le seur peas with pearl onions
- One can asparagus pieces drained
- 1 package of grated marble cheese sharp or Monterey
- 1 small can of mushrooms drained
All About Broccoli
Everything you ever needed to know about broccoli, explained by Gourmandize!
Asparagus Casserole Freezer Recipe
In bowl combine sour cream, onion, salt, pepper, mustard and garlic
- 3 lbs asparagus, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/3 tsp dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter/margarine
- 1 cup bread crumbs