Our best asparagus casserole recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: wild asparagus
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Asparagus casserole recipes
A delightful asparagus casserole
- Lightly grease an 8 by 8 casserole dish and turn your oven to 350.
- Two cans whole asparagus spears, drained
- One can le seur peas with pearl onions
- One can asparagus pieces drained
- 1 package of grated marble cheese sharp or Monterey
- 1 small can of mushrooms drained
All About Broccoli
Everything you ever needed to know about broccoli, explained by Gourmandize!
Asparagus Casserole Freezer Recipe
In bowl combine sour cream, onion, salt, pepper, mustard and garlic
- 3 lbs asparagus, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/3 tsp dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter/margarine
- 1 cup bread crumbs