Making cucumber salad with dill: our favorite recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cucumber salad with dill recipes
Creamy cucumber salad with fresh dill
A light, refreshing side dish
- 3 cucumbers, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup milk, 1- 2 tsp. white sugar, 1/4 tsp. fresh dill (minced) , pepper to taste.
24 natural weapons that fight belly fat
All natural, all good for you, these 24 foods will get you down a pants size FAST!
Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad
A perfectly refreshing side to any summer dish, especially bbq ribs or chicken
- 1 English Cucumber (or 1 medium cucumber if you can't find the English kind)
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 t White Pepper
- 1T White Wine Vinegar
- 2T Fresh Dill
The ultimate collection of easy, crowd-pleasing picnic recipes
20 must-try picnic recipes, perfect for sharing!
Summer Cucumber Salad
Cool and Creamy side to any grill favorite!
- 4-6 cucumbers, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tea dill
Fresh Dill Pasta Salad
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
- 1 (8 ounce) package seashell pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) cans small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- salt to taste