Making cucumber salad with dill: our favorite recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Cucumber salad with dill recipes
Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad
A perfectly refreshing side to any summer dish, especially bbq ribs or chicken
- 1 English Cucumber (or 1 medium cucumber if you can't find the English kind)
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 t White Pepper
- 1T White Wine Vinegar
- 2T Fresh Dill
24 natural weapons that fight belly fat
All natural, all good for you, these 24 foods will get you down a pants size FAST!
Creamy cucumber salad with fresh dill
A light, refreshing side dish
- 3 cucumbers
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. fresh dill (minced)
- pepper to taste.
The ultimate collection of easy, crowd-pleasing picnic recipes
20 must-try picnic recipes, perfect for sharing!
Summer Cucumber Salad
Cool and Creamy side to any grill favorite!
- 4-6 cucumbers
- peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tea dill
Fresh Dill Pasta Salad
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
- 1 (8 ounce) package seashell pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) cans small shrimp
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- salt to taste