Making cucumber salad with dill: our favorite recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tomatoes are delicious and a great part of a healthy diet. With our video we teach you the easiest way to quickly de-seed and dice a tomato, so that it's ready in no time!
Top rated Cucumber salad with dill recipes
Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad
A perfectly refreshing side to any summer dish, especially bbq ribs or chicken
- 1 English Cucumber (or 1 medium cucumber if you can't find the English kind)
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 t White Pepper
- 1T White Wine Vinegar
- 2T Fresh Dill
24 natural weapons that fight belly fat
All natural, all good for you, these 24 foods will get you down a pants size FAST!
Creamy cucumber salad with fresh dill
A light, refreshing side dish
- 3 cucumbers, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup milk, 1- 2 tsp. white sugar, 1/4 tsp. fresh dill (minced) , pepper to taste.
The ultimate collection of easy, crowd-pleasing picnic recipes
20 must-try picnic recipes, perfect for sharing!
Summer Cucumber Salad
Cool and Creamy side to any grill favorite!
- 4-6 cucumbers, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tea dill
Fresh Dill Pasta Salad
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
- 1 (8 ounce) package seashell pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) cans small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- salt to taste