Creamy cucumber salad recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cucumber salad
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Creamy cucumber salad recipes
Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad
A perfectly refreshing side to any summer dish, especially bbq ribs or chicken
- 1 English Cucumber (or 1 medium cucumber if you can't find the English kind)
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 t White Pepper
- 1T White Wine Vinegar
- 2T Fresh Dill
What to eat when you can't have meat?
By déborah deprez
Going through a vegetarian phase? Here are some protein-enriched foods that will help you replace meat in your new diet.
Creamy cucumber salad with fresh dill
A light, refreshing side dish
- 3 cucumbers
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. fresh dill (minced)
- pepper to taste.