Making cucumber salad with mayo: our favorite recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Cucumber salad with mayo recipes
Creamy cucumber salad with fresh dill
A light, refreshing side dish
- 3 cucumbers
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. fresh dill (minced)
- pepper to taste.
10 tips for budding vegetarians
By Elena Salvadore
Turning vegetarian can seem like a major life change. Here are 10 tips to help you adjust.
Cucumber salad with olives and cheese
By Olesya Ambrosova
1. Cucumbers cut into small cubes, olives - rings and cheese - cubes
- - 2 cucumbers
- - 1 bunch of lettuce
- - 15 pitted black olives
- - 1/2 lemon
- - 100 g cheese (gouda
- - Mayonnaise
- Отменить измен