Making cucumber salad with mayo: our favorite recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Top rated Cucumber salad with mayo recipes
Creamy cucumber salad with fresh dill
A light, refreshing side dish
- 3 cucumbers, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup milk, 1- 2 tsp. white sugar, 1/4 tsp. fresh dill (minced) , pepper to taste.
10 tips for budding vegetarians
By Elena Salvadore
Turning vegetarian can seem like a major life change. Here are 10 tips to help you adjust.
Cucumber salad with olives and cheese
By Olesya Ambrosova
1. Cucumbers cut into small cubes, olives - rings and cheese - cubes
- - 2 cucumbers
- - 1 bunch of lettuce
- - 15 pitted black olives
- - 1/2 lemon
- - 100 g cheese (gouda, Lambert, etc.)
- - Mayonnaise
- Отменить измен