Creamy cucumber salad with fresh dill
A light, refreshing side dish
- 3 cucumbers, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup milk, 1- 2 tsp. white sugar, 1/4 tsp. fresh dill (minced) , pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Slice or dice cucumbers.
Wisk all the other ingredients in a med. bowl with a fork or a wisk.
Pour the mixture over the cucumbers and stir well.
Let set in fridge for at least 10 minutes, then serve.
The longer you let sit in fridge, the more flavorful the cucumbers get. I usually let them sit in fridge for about an hour or so.
You'll also love
- Middle Eastern Style Cucumber... 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Ham Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Homemade Croutons 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Greek Style Beet Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cucumber Avocado Smoothie 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Creamy Dill Shrimp 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy, Creamy Potato Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.