Recipes for potato salad with sour cream - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: potato salad
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Potato salad with sour cream recipes
Dad's Potato Salad
The BEST potato salad ever!
- 6-8 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 hard boiled eggs
25 ways to make pasta salad unforgettable
Pasta salad is a summer DO. It's quick to make and can be prepared in infinite ways. Here are 25 must-try ingredients to get you started.
Classic Bacon Potato Salad
By Janice Ellison
Peel potatoes the night before use and cover with water and chill
- 6-8 medium, round white potatoes, 1 pack of bacon, 6 green onions 2 celery stalks, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup sour cream, garnish with celery stick and paprika