Recipes for potato salad with sour cream - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: potato salad
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Top rated Potato salad with sour cream recipes
Dad's Potato Salad
The BEST potato salad ever!
- 6-8 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 hard boiled eggs
25 ways to make pasta salad unforgettable
Pasta salad is a summer DO. It's quick to make and can be prepared in infinite ways. Here are 25 must-try ingredients to get you started.
Classic Bacon Potato Salad
By Janice Ellison
Peel potatoes the night before use and cover with water and chill
- 6-8 medium, round white potatoes, 1 pack of bacon, 6 green onions 2 celery stalks, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup sour cream, garnish with celery stick and paprika