Classic Bacon Potato Salad
- 6-8 medium, round white potatoes, 1 pack of bacon, 6 green onions 2 celery stalks, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup sour cream, garnish with celery stick and paprika
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes the night before use and cover with water and chill
cut potatoes in to cubes, cook bacon and crumble, cut celery in small pieces, chop onions to bite size,
When Potatoes are done, drain and let cool. Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream and onions, celery and seasonings.
Add cooled potatoes. refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Garnish with celery stick and paprika, before serving
You'll also love
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (107 Votes)
- Fern Boyle's Rice Patties 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Cauliflower Casserole 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- 2- step smothered chicken breast 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- A.K.A. BBQ. Chicken 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs Skewers 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Roast 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Liver Creole 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!