Seven layer bean dip recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Seven layer bean dip recipes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 14oz-16oz Can Refried Beans without meat
- 1 16oz Jar Salsa
- 1 Pkg Shredded Taco Cheese
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbl Water
Tortilla Chip Dip
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and taco seasoning together in a bowl
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 cups salsa
- 2-3 cups lettuce
- 3 or 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tomatoes (no juice)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips for dipping