Seven layer bean dip recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Seven layer bean dip recipes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 14oz-16oz Can Refried Beans without meat
- 1 16oz Jar Salsa
- 1 Pkg Shredded Taco Cheese
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbl Water
Tortilla Chip Dip
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and taco seasoning together in a bowl
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 cups salsa
- 2-3 cups lettuce
- 3 or 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tomatoes (no juice)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips for dipping