Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup salad oil
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium Vidalia onion (or a frozen bag)
- 1 4oz jar pimentos, diced
- 1 can black eyed peas, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can white corn, drained
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix everything together and let marinade 2+ hours (overnight is best).
Serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!