COLBY’S BEAN SALSA DIP
- 1 can (14 oz.) Refried beans
- 1 can (19 oz.) Black beans
- 1 can (12 oz.) Corn, whole kernels
- 1 C. Green onions, chopped
- 2 C. salsa
- ½ C. Grated cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 8” square baking or casserole dish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spread refried beans evenly on bottom of dish
Sprinkle with black beans, corn and half of the green onions
Spread salsa evenly over the top
Sprinkle with cheese and remaining onions
Cover and refrigerate
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.