Savories- Lemon & Herb Wraps
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 500g chicken fillet
- 1 tsp aromat
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp aromatic lemon and herb
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 tbsp fresh cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make a soft dough using water. Adding water little at a time until right consistency has been achieved
Divide dough into 40 balls.
Roll each ball into a side plate size disc.
Cook on griddle until freckled on both sides.
Immediately put them into a damp clothe to avoid them from drying out.
Mix chicken with all the ingredients and leave for a couple of hours or overnight.
Cook chicken in 1 tbsp butter until done.
In a separate bowl make a sauce with ketchup, mayo, mustard sauce and sweet Chilli sauce.
On each wrap, spread half with sauces, add filling over and sprinkle with cheese. Fold over and pin with a toothpick.
At this point they can be frozen.
To serve heat in the oven until cheese melts.
The wraps can be made with different fillings also :)
You'll also love
- Falafel Wraps 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Savories- Bisto gravy pies 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Hainanese Chicken 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Home made Nachos 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Lemon Tilapia 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon-wrapped Green Beans 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- lemon blueberry muffins 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.