Bacon-wrapped Green Beans
- 1 bag of green beans--fresh or frozen
- 1 package of bacon
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wrap a group of green beans with bacon. Lay in a pan, continue until pan is full. Cover green beans with soy sauce, brown sugar, and butter. Bake for an hour at 375 degrees.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!