Chicken Roll-up del Ray
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1lb)
- small flour tortillas
- 1/2c Nance's hot wing sauce
- shredded cheese
- 2 large shakes worchestershire
- 1packet chili ramen seasoning
- onion powder
- black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil Chicken with worchestershire, seasoning packet, onion powder, and black pepper in enough water to cover chicken.
Drain chicken and allow to cool completely.
Shred chicken and reheat in the hot wing sauce.
Transfer mixture into a serving bowl.
Serve with tortillas and top with cheese.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.