Jumpstart your immune system with these 7 foods
Warm weather or not, your immune system could always use a boost!
In dire need of a quick energy fix?
You end your workdays seriously dragging your feet, and if anyone so much as coughs next to you, you end up sick in bed for a week. These are definite signs that your immune system is in dire need of a boost. The best way to do it? Food!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.