Creamy Chicken on Linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cube chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large saute pan, heat oil, butter and garlic over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until juices run clear. Remove chicken from pan let cool and slice diagonally into long strips. Reserve oil in pan
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain.
Reheat oil in pan, add onion and saute, stirring often, until onion is soft but still white. Add bullion cube and water; bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for approximately 10 minutes. Stir in cream, milk, green onions and Parmesan cheese
Place pasta in a bowl, layer chicken slices in a decorative pattern over pasta, pour sauce over top of chicken and around pasta. Garnish with parsley or any herbs you desire. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Manicotti 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Veggie Tagliatelli 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Chicken and... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Lasagne 1.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Mac & Cheese (#2) 1.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Potato &... 1.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Creamy Vegetarian Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.