Jumpstart your immune system with these 7 foods
If you live near the sea then you're in luck! Oysters are rich in zinc (21mg per 100g), a useful oligoelement when it comes to boosting your immune system. It's important to get the right amount of zinc in your diet in order to avoid a mineral deficiency. If you can't find oysters near you, then other foods rich in zinc are shellfish, whole-wheat carbohydrates, beans, lentils and nuts.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.