Baked Triple-Veggie Dip
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can (1 lb. 3 oz.) asparagus spears
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can (8-1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
HEAT oven to 375°F.
MIX 1-1/4 cups Parmesan with all remaining ingredients.
SPOON into 2-qt. baking dish; top with remaining Parmesan.
BAKE 35 min. or until dip is heated through and top is lightly browned.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
Prepare using KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping, PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.