Fantastic grilled artichoke recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Grilled artichoke recipes
Spinach and Artichoke Melts
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic
- minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 2%
- but whatever you have will be fine)
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (I used 0%)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup (about 5 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (6.7 ounce) jar grilled artichoke hearts or you can sub marinated artichokes
- 1 chicken breast
- grilled and sliced thin (optional)
- 8 slices thick sourdough or tuscan bread
- for spreading
10 foods to curb your carbs at night
By DE: Oda
Cutting your carbs at night is especially helpful in preventing weight gain. Here are 10 foods to help you make delicious, low-carb meals!
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with Mint Croutons
By Aurore , blog Essais gourmands
Peel the Jerusalem artichokes, and cut into equal cubes for even cooking
- 1 1/3 lbs Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- diluted in 1 liter of water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pinches of hazelnuts
- 8-12 slices of bread
- 8-12 drops of essential oil diluted with mint
10 cheap and delicious foods to make healthy eating a breeze
By Déborah Deprez
Eating healthy doesn't have to cost you a fortune. Stock up on these 10 foods, and you're on your way to better health without going broke.
Grilled Artichokes with Garlic Lemon Aioli
By saltandpaper, Salt + Paper
It doesn't have to be all about "sweets" on the special day, savory can be romantic too! There's just something rea...
- 2 large globe artichokes
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- Olive oil for brushing
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Grilled Artichoke, Chicken & Bacon Naan Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 1 small boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Oil
- 2 8-inch pieces Naan bread
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup Cara Mia Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- 1½ cups Mozzarella cheese