Grilled Artichoke, Chicken & Bacon Naan Pizza
- 1 small boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Oil
- 2 8-inch pieces Naan bread
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup Cara Mia Grilled Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1½ cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small skillet heat 1 Tbls cooking oil over medium high heat. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the pan, and cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove from pan, and slice thinly.
3. Place Naan bread on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes
4. Remove from oven, and brush generously with cooking oil.
5. Top with crumbled bacon, grilled artichoke hearts, and sliced chicken. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the pizza.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!