Pizza Dough Recipe
- 1 pkg (2 1/2 tbsp) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tbsp olive/vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp of parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pour 1 cup water into bowl, sprinkle active dry yeast on top. Pour in 1 tsp sugar and mix until well blended. Let rest for 10 minutes or until bubbling.
Pour 2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp olive/vegetable oil, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp basil, 1 tsp parmesan cheese and flour into yeast mixture. Mix until well blended either by hand or by stand mixer. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
While oven is preheating, knead dough for about 5 minutes or until bubble gum sticky. Grease pizza pan with oil and place dough on pan. Stretch with hands or roll out with rolling pin. Stretch to desired size. You can also make a crust and even stuff it with cheese by pinching and rolling the ends of the pizza.
Once pizza dough is stretched, place desired ingredients onto pizza. Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes (oven times may vary) until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Once pizza is complete, take out of oven, slice pizza while still warm. Enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!