Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 butter
- 1/2 sugar
- 1/2 flour
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix butter and sugar and leave.
Beat butter and sugar
Add flour, nutmeg, essence, baking powder and fruits
Pour mixture in grease pan and bake 350 degree
You'll also love
- Shortbread Cookies 4.1/5 (110 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Meringue Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- mamas cinnamon rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 60 Minute Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Momma's Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fruit O' Fruit 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe