- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1-8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 package Dream Whip
- made as per package directions
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together graham cracker crumbs , melted butter, and brown sugar. Pack into an 8 " square pan. Reserve 1 cup for topping. Chill
Blend softened cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Fold in prepared Dream Whip. Spread over chilled crumbs. Gently spoon cherry pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Chill until firm.
To make Black Forest cheesecake-substitute Oreo chocolate crumbs for graham crumbs.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (188 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.1/5 (213 Votes)
- Nanking Cherry Liquer 4/5 (74 Votes)
- No Bake Cookies (Pooh Pooh Cookies) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Meringue Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- mamas cinnamon rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Momma's Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fruit O' Fruit 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!