- 2 8oz Pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Vanilla Wafers
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filing
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 18mins
Cost Average budget
Cream ingredients together. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of each liner. Fill liner 1/2 way full of mixture. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
Let cool. Add spoonful of Cherry pie filing (About 3 cherries) on top of each tart.
Chill. Serve cold.
Top with your favorite topping Cherry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Apple or etc.
You'll also love
- Easy Banana Bread for Busy Mom's 4.5/5 (5 Votes)
- Butter Tarts 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Red Fruit Tartlets 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.8/5 (229 Votes)
- Dump Salad 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Pie 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe