These Photos Will Change How You Think Of Dieting For Good
This fitness blogger is challenging food labels and putting an end to calorie-counting as we know it.
© Instagram - @thefashionfitnessfoodie
UK-based Instagrammer Lucy Mountain does more than post pictures of her food. On her two accounts @thefashionfitnessfoodie and @theFFFeed, she proves that "healthy" and "unhealthy" foods can be different for each person depending on their diet goals. Her food comparisons also show that anything — even Nutella — can be enjoyed in moderation.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.