These 5 Foods Will Prevent You From Catching a Seasonal Illness
To avoid catching a cold, sore throat, or fever this season, you have to take the right preventative measures. Here are five foods that will strengthen your immune system.
Squash are rich in beta-carotene, which is fundamental in combating infections of the body. Try making a hearty squash soup for a healthy and delicious meal at the end of the day.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.