Artichoke Chicken Pasta
Healthy Yummy Easy Pasta for two.
- 1/4 tsp Olive oil
- 1/4 lb Chicken (boneless Skinless)
- 1 green onion
- one 8 oz can of artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp. basil pesto
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 oz penne pasta
- parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta until done, drain, and set aside. Cut chicken into bit sized pieces and add to skillet with olive oil. Cook until chicken is done and set chicken aside. Slice green onion and drain artichoke hearts.
Add green onion and artichoke hearts to skillet and cook for about a minute. Then add basil pesto and sour cream stir. Add back in chicken and pasta stir and remove from heat. Plate with parmesan cheese on top.
You'll also love
- Classic Basil Pesto 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Veggie Pasta 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- The ultimate best Baked Chicken 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Artichoke 3.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Moms Spagetti 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Mamaw Mac' Macaroni Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Ma Bears Stuffed Pork Chops 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.