Our favorite healthy pasta recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy healthy chicken pasta, italian chicken pasta, european chicken, chicken and penne pasta, Cajun chicken pasta, creamy chicken pasta recipes, chicken tomato pasta
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy pasta recipes
Artichoke Chicken Pasta
Healthy Yummy Easy Pasta for two
- 1/4 tsp Olive oil
- 1/4 lb Chicken (boneless Skinless)
- 1 green onion
- one 8 oz can of artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp. basil pesto
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 oz penne pasta
- parmesan cheese
30-Minute Weeknight Wonders That Will Make You Look Forward To Dinner
Because who wants to spend all night in the kitchen after a long day?
Mixed of vegetables with any type of pasta - quick, easy, cheap and healthy yummy food
- Tin of chopped tomatoes
- Frozen Peas
- Frozen Spinach
- Dried Pasta
15 Mouthwatering Recipes For Homemade Hoagies
No need to go to Philadelphia for a satisfying hoagie! Here are 15 recipes for loaded sandwiches that will leave you blissfully stuffed.
Healthy 3-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
Heat oven to 375ºF. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water the...
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 jar (14-1/2 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded 2% milk mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese