Macaroni and Cheese
Cheesy goodness for you and your kiddos!
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni pasta
- 2 tbspbutter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp French mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups strong cheddar
- 2 cups American cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil, cook the pasta for 10/15 minutes. Drain and keept to the side.
- Preheat the grill.
- Butter a deep dish.
- Melt the butter and add the flour, spices. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, stock to the flour mix and combine with a whisk.
- Add all cheeses. Allow time for them to melt and combine with the pasta. Season to taste.
- Pour into buttered dish and grate over the remaining cheese. Cook for 5 minutes more, until the cheese is slightyl crispy.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (994 Votes)
- Apple-Cheddar Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Plov 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Chops- Masala saucy 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!