Macaroni and Cheese
Cheesy goodness for you and your kiddos!
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni pasta
- 2 tbspbutter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp French mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups strong cheddar
- 2 cups American cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil, cook the pasta for 10/15 minutes. Drain and keept to the side.
- Preheat the grill.
- Butter a deep dish.
- Melt the butter and add the flour, spices. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, stock to the flour mix and combine with a whisk.
- Add all cheeses. Allow time for them to melt and combine with the pasta. Season to taste.
- Pour into buttered dish and grate over the remaining cheese. Cook for 5 minutes more, until the cheese is slightyl crispy.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (187 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!