Basic Grass Fed Beef Grilling Marinade
Here's a great recipe for marinating your beef that's also easy to make with ingredients you should have on hand.
Rate this recipe 2/5 (3 Votes)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Let marinate for at least 30 minutes but the longer the better.
You'll also love
- Tenderloin Marinade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Basic Single-Serve Pancake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Basic Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Tangy Steak Marinade 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken - with Chips Casserole 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Nachos Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Tar Babys 2.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sierra's Home Grilled Hashbrowns 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe