Hamburger Rice Dinner
- Hamburger Rice
- 1lb hamburger
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 1 - 10oz can tomato soup
- 1 - 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ cup Uncle Bens Instant Rice, uncooked
- 1 – 10oz can water (use soup can)
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy sauce
- Brown hamburger and onion in an electric frying pan. Remove any fat after browning hamburger. Add tomatoes, soup, water, Worcestershire and soy sauce. Mix well, then add uncooked rice. Heat at 375F, mixing occasionally. Shimmer for 15 mins. or until rice is cooked.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger and onion in an electric frying pan. Remove any fat after browning hamburger.
Can use ground turkey or chicken in place of hamburger
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.