- 1 pound of hamburger
- 1 lettuce
- 1 or 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion thin slice in half
- 6 tablespoon of bacon bits
- Ranch dressing
- 1 bag of crush Nachos Chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook beef and drain and let it cool down
Then in a big bowl you slice lettuce, tomatoes, and onions
Mix all together with Ranch dressing and bacon
Add 1 bag of crush Nachos Chips
Mix and serve ……very good!!!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.