Homemade Barbecue Sauce
This recipe makes one cup of sauce and was adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bar-b-que-sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, mustard powder, and salt.
2. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before brushing on your favorite meat.
You'll also love
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (44 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Momma's sloppy joes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Hubby's Fave Drunken Chickens 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy meatloaf 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Brown sugar Fudge 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.