Mustard glaze recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Mustard glaze recipes
Mix together in pot. Add 1/2 cup water and boil, stir
- pre-cooked ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Regular mustard
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 8 skinless
- bone-in chicken thighs
- cooking spray
Pork Loin Rib End Roast
Wash roast and pat dry Rub with garlic clove Mix brown sugar, mustard, and vinegar Rub mixture into roast Mix r...
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Chicken broth